Idebenone and Peptide 1-stage Combo
Idebenone is an antioxidant that protects cells from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces dryness, and smooths skin texture. Studies show that Idebenone is more powerful in preventing cell damage than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Kinetin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Peptide (EGF / FGF) ingredients that help strengthen skin barriers and add vitality to tired skin.
Brightening and wrinkle improvement 2-stage combo
- Skin brightening and wrinkle improvement double effect.
- Naturally derived oils help protect skin from the external environment.
With 4 patented ingredients and 7 natural ingredients such as Sparassis crispa mushroom extract, Skinpia-10, Oriental Beauty Newplex, and Natural Protector, it revitalizes tired, mature skin and restores the natural youthfulness.
Oriental Beauty Newplex [Patent No. 10-0899502] Skin protection, brightening, Helps to improve wrinkles,
Blossom Mushroom Extract [Patent No. 10-1736916] Moisturizing, skin barrier Helps with skin brightening
Natural protector[Patent No. 10-0910747] Skin soothing Moisturizing, sebum control
Skinpia-10 Skin elasticity, Helps activate active ingredients
Idebenon Whitening Anti-wrinkle, Helps with moisturizing
Peptides (EGF / FGF) Skin soothing, Help with skin barrier
Experience the most active moments of your skin with the technology and powerful ingredients that nourish and rejuvenate your tired skin from the inside.
Active ingredients easily penetrate into deeper skin layers
Gently apply the cream onto the skin without tapping or rubbing. It is a special Incellderm skin care method that helps the cream active components to be absorbed safely deep into the skin by using the method optimized for active (liposomalized) ingredients.
How to use Incellderm Active Cream
- In the evening, before going to bed, properly cleanse your skin and optionally apply the Dermatology Booster and Serum.
- Apply the cream with the plastic spoon (included in the box) abundantly onto your face: forehead and both cheeks. Evenly spread the cream over the entire face barely touching your skin. Neither rub hard nor tap on the skin afterwards. Just let the cream sit and absorb completely.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply the Active cream first, and then apply the Dermatology Booster and Serum.
- It takes some time (10-15 minutes) for the Active Cream to get absorbed completely. If you have very dry dehydrated skin the cream may get absorbed in several minutes, you may repeat the application according to the skin type.