You have no items in your shopping cart.
The shower filters help to moisturise and refresh your skin after a long day. It comes in 3 different scents to provide a more pleasant experience showering.
1. Is a shower filter really necessary?
It is a mistake to think that we are safe from chemical content because we do not drink shower water. In fact, harmful chemicals could enter our bodies through skin absorption when showering with unfiltered water. Hence, a shower filter should be installed in your bathroom to reduce toxins being build up in our bodies.
2. What are the benefits of using a shower filter?
- Not only does it neutralise chlorine that could be found in shower water, it also removes sediments like rust and water soluble heavy metals from your shower water.
- Able to change your showering mood to make it relaxing and de-stressing to start your day right / make your day better after a long day of work.
- Include a carefully selected range of moisturising ingredients to leave your skin smooth and hydrated after showering.
- It is easy to install
3. Is everybody suitable to use the shower filter?
Yes, it is suitable for all skin types including people with sensitive skin, pregnant woman and even infants.
4. How long can the shower filter last?
It can last up to 1.5 months for family use and up to 2 months for individual use. It also depends on your usage of water and temperature of water used.
5. How much is the shower filter?
It is $30 each.
6. How many scent are there in total?
There are a total of 3 scents: Prim Rose, Laurel Green and Pure Marine
Prim Rose smells like cherry, Laurel Green is a refreshing forest scent while Pure Marine is a sweet lemon scent. The more popular scent will be Laurel Green scent.
You have no items in wishlist.